Saturday 7 April 2012

Am I Looking for Love in all the Wrong Places?


It's hard when you're looking for love. You don't often find it in the club and it's hard in real life due to our sexuality. Then it dawned on me one day as I checked my spam box. I realised that i'd been looking for love all this time (on a real note you do not "look" for love. It just happens to you) and there were all these offers of "no greater love" just ready to explore. Will my spam lead me to the love i've been searching for all my life? Is it a con? Should I be troubled by the fact these women seem to think I'm a man. I don't know but what I do know is I'm going to have a lot of fun finding out... Here is my response to one of such emails. My response is at the top whilst her original email is the text at the bottom. Do read the original email first. It will make a lot more sense. I will post her reply if I am lucky enough to get one...



Hey my loveliest sweetest dearest most loveliest friend...

I've been looking for my dearest friend and tender person and I was shocked that it would literally land on my doorstep. Let's share our love Oll A. The weird thing is that your message landed in my spam box. This only serves to cheapen our potential love. I also want to share my love with someone special and often take care about people. I know exactly what I want Oll A. I want you! And, I know exactly where I'm going. I'm going places everyday. Please message me back. Let me know this isn't fake. I don't want to see you in my spam. I want to see you in my inbox because that's exactly where you belong...

All my love

Mr Sir



From: Oll A <holbrookh@fischerrounds.com>
To: Michael <tinablahblahblah@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Saturday, 10 March 2012, 4:54
Subject: confession

My dear friend
I am a kind tender person who enjoy her life and want to share this love for life with someone special. I like to take care about people I love and it
brings me lots of pleasure http://anuta.net.ua
The most important thing in my life is to find my only man and to be the happiest woman in the world with him! I am looking for a man who knows
exactly what he wants and where he goes in life.
do not be shy, send me a message
Olga

No comments:

Post a Comment